طلاب العرب Arab Students
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

باكلوريا 2017 bac فروض اختبارات التعليم الابتدائي المتوسط الثانوي الجامعي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

my facebook

karim Rouari

https://www.facebook.com/karim.snile.7

Outline what would an Information System (IS) strategy need to address in order to restore your market position and increase revenues?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mary biso
عضو نشط

عضو نشط
mary biso

مشاركات : 502

العمر : 27
الجنس : انثى
الدولة : mexico
المدينة : mexico
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2013

Outline what would an Information System (IS) strategy need to address in order to restore your market position and increase revenues?  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Outline what would an Information System (IS) strategy need to address in order to restore your market position and increase revenues?    	Outline what would an Information System (IS) strategy need to address in order to restore your market position and increase revenues?  I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 23 2013, 12:38

Outline what would an Information System (IS) strategy need to address in order to restore your market position and increase revenues?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Briefly outline an Information Technology (IT) strategy to meet the requirements of the IS strategy within the IM structure?
» Outline the issues that would be addressed by an Information Management (IM) strategy to complement your IS strategy above.
»  position: a number variable that will hold the current position of the ToyCar.
» Write a SQL query to list the student ID, student name, email address whose email address is in ‘.com’ domain and registered for course with course code C4. Output should show the course code and the enrollment date.
» moveForward(aNumber): moves the ToyCar forward by aNumber steps; i.e. increments position by aNumber. moveBackward(aNumber): moves the ToyCar backward by aNumber steps; i.e. decrements position by aNumber. horn(): makes the ToyCar horn by displaying: "Bee

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
طلاب العرب Arab Students :: Community :: Random Thoughts-
انتقل الى: